usb_alloc_streams (9) - Linux Man Pages
usb_alloc_streams: allocate bulk endpoint stream IDs.
usb_alloc_streams - allocate bulk endpoint stream IDs.
int usb_alloc_streams(struct usb_interface
*interface, struct usb_host_endpoint **eps, unsigned int num_eps, unsigned int num_streams, gfp_t mem_flags);
- alternate setting that includes all endpoints.
- array of endpoints that need streams.
- number of endpoints in the array.
- number of streams to allocate.
- flags hcd should use to allocate memory.
Sets up a group of bulk endpoints to have num_streams stream IDs available. Drivers may queue multiple transfers to different stream IDs, which may complete in a different order than they were queued.