The Linux man pages is an important part of Linux manuals. Linux man pages are organized as several sections. Each section has a group of commands for a specific area in Linux usage, administration or development. Here is a list of the sections and introductions to them:
- Section 1: user commands and tools
- Section 2: system calls
- Section 3: library functions
- Section 4: special files
- Section 5: file formats
- Section 6: games
- Section 7: overview, conventions, and miscellany
- Section 8: administration and privileged commands
- Section l: math library functions
Check more Linux manuals.
All Linux man page sections:
Last updated: Sun Oct 20 01:17:13 HKT 2019.
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials