Linux User and Programmer's Manual - Manpages
The Linux Manuals (man pages) document is an important part of Linux documents. Linux Manuals are organized as several sections. Each section has a group of commands for a specific area in Linux usage, administration or development.
All Linux Manuals sections:
Search Linux Manuals Sections using the search engine.
Introductions to Linux Manuals Sections:
- Section 1: user commands and tools
- Section 2: system calls
- Section 3: library functions
- Section 4: special files
- Section 5: file formats
- Section 6: games
- Section 7: overview, conventions, and miscellany
- Section 8: administration and privileged commands
- Section l: math library functions