abrt-retrace-client (1) - Linux Man Pages
abrt-retrace-client: Handles the communication with Retrace server.
abrt-retrace-client - Handles the communication with Retrace server.
Integration with libreport events
abrt-retrace-client can be used as an analyzer for application crashes which dump core.
Example usage in report_event.conf:
EVENT=analyze analyzer=CCpp abrt-retrace-client
- Creates a new task. Prints task ID and password to stdout. Either -d or -c is required.
- Prints task's status to stdout. Both -t and -p are required.
- Prints finished task's log to stdout. Both -t and -p are required.
- Print finished task's backtrace to stdout. Both -t and -p are required.
- Runs all operations in one step: creates a new task, periodically asks for status (the period is specified by --status-delay option) and downloads the result when finished. If the task was successful backtrace file is saved, otherwise log is printed to stdout. Either -c or -d is required.
- be verbose
- log to syslog
- allow insecure connection to retrace server
- retrace server URL
- (debug) show received HTTP headers
-d, --dir DIR
- read data from ABRT problem directory
-c, --core COREDUMP
- read data from coredump
- delay for polling operations (seconds)
- (debug) do not delete temporary archive created in /tmp
-t, --task ID
- ID of the task on server
-p, --password PWD
- password of the task on server
- • ABRT team