acpisrc (1) - Linux Man Pages
acpisrc: ACPICA source code conversion utility
acpisrc - ACPICA source code conversion utility
SYNOPSISacpisrc [-c|-l|-u][-d][-s][-v][-y]<source-dir><dest-dir> <aml-file>
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page briefly documents the acpisrc command. The option list is taken from the acpisrc interactive help.
acpisrc converts the ACPICA into various forms for use with different operating systems. Source for ACPICA may be obtained from http://www.acpica.org/source/.
Much more detailed documentation may be found at http://www.acpica.org/documentation/.
- Generate cleaned version of the source
- Insert dual-license header into all module
- Generate Linux version of the source
- Generate custom source translation
- Leave debug statements in code
- Generate source statistics only
- Verbose mode
Suppress file overwrite prompts
AUTHORacpisrc was written by Robert Moore <robert.moore [at] intel.com>.
This manual page was written by Al Stone <ahs3 [at] redhat.com> for the Fedora project (but may be used by others).
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials