arora (1) - Linux Man Pages
arora: Lightweight web browser based on Qt and WebKit
SYNOPSISarora [Qt options] [url]
DESCRIPTIONArora is a lightweight, cross-platform web browser using the Qt 4.4 port of the WebKit layout engine. It is based on the demo browser application shipped with Qt demos.
Common Qt Options
- -style style, -style=style
- Specify the Qt widget style to use (examples: plastique, cleanlooks).
- -stylesheet stylesheet, -stylesheet=stylesheet
- Specify the user stylesheet to use when rendering widgets.
- -session session, -session=session
- Restore the application from an earlier session.
- Print a debug message at the end about the number of widgets left undestroyed and the maximum number of widgets that existed at the same time.
Sets the application's layout direction to right-to-left.
Options Specific to Arora
The URL address to open in the browser.
BUGSPlease report bugs to http://code.google.com/p/arora/issues/list.
AUTHORThe author of Arora is Benjamin C. Meyer <ben [at] meyerhome.net>.
This manual page was written by Matvey Kozhev <sikon [at] ubuntu.com>.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.