bakefilize (1) - Linux Manuals
bakefilize: prepare Bakefile project for use with Autoconf
bakefilize - prepare Bakefile project for use with Autoconf
- bakefilize [--copy] [--dry-run] [--force] [--verbose] [--help]
It is standard practice in Autoconf-based projects to provide a "bootstrap" script (commonly called either bootstrap or autogen.sh) to run commands like autoconf with the proper flags and in the proper order. You should run bakefilize in that script, at some point before the configure script runs.
COMMAND LINE OPTIONS
- Copy the files from the Automake directory, rather than the default behavior of making symbolic links.
- Only show the commands that would be executed.
- Replace all existing files, instead of only adding missing files.
- Show debugging messages.
- Display usage information for bakefilize