bibus (1) - Linux Man Pages
bibus: Bibus is a bibliographic database
Command to display
bibus manual in Linux:
$ man 1 bibus
bibus - Bibus is a bibliographic database
command does not take any arguments or options at the moment.
bibus is a bibliographic database compatible with two database engines:
- MySQL <http://www.mysql.com/>
- SQLite <http://www.sqlite.org/>.
* hierarchical organization of the references with user defined keys
* multiuser-environment design (share databases between many users)
* a search engine supporting live queries
* on-line PubMed and eTBLAST access
* OpenOffice.org connectivity: You can
- insert references in an opened OpenOffice.org text document
- format the bibliography directly in Bibus
- format the citations in Bibus.
* foreign language support through unicode and gettext
* import of PubMed (Medline), EndNote/Refer, RIS and BibTeX records.
was written by Pierre Martineau <pmartino [at] users.sourceforge.net>
This manual page was written by Pierre Martineau <pmartino [at] users.sourceforge.net>
and updated by Jan Beyer <jan [at] beathovn.de> for the Debian project
(but may be used by others).