bigloo (1) - Linux Man Pages
bigloo: `a practical Scheme compiler'
SYNOPSISbigloo [ options ] [ input ]
DESCRIPTIONBigloo is a Scheme compiler. Scheme is defined in an IEEE standard for the Scheme Programming Language but Bigloo does not entirely conform to it. The compiler produces either C files or Java class files. The C files are then compiled by any ISO C compiler to produce .o or executable files. Bigloo is a module compiler which means that it is allowed to compile several files and to link them together to produce an unique executable.
- Many options are available. Type `bigloo -help' to print them.
- Produces Java class files instead of C files. This option has to be used when compiling and when linking.
- Disable jar file production when linking with -jvm.
- If an input file is provided, Bigloo compiles it. Otherwise the interpreter is entered. Input must be a recognized Scheme source file name (i.e. a file name with a recognized suffix (see -suffix option)).
CONFIGURATION FILEEach Bigloo's user can use a special configuration file. This file must be named `~/.bigloorc'. This file makes it possible to modify the behaviour of the compiler. This file is a regular Scheme file which contains expressions bound in an environment where compiler parameters are bound. See the documentation for details.
- Set the environment size (in megabytes). The default value is 4.
- Set the temporary directory. The default value is `/tmp'.
- The path to find the Bigloo's library.
Java Virtual Machine options when running Bigloo a application.
FILES/.../lib/bigloo/2.3a/bigloo.heap -- saved heap image for the compiler.
/.../lib/bigloo/2.3a/bigloo.jheap -- saved heap image for the compiler for -jvm compiations.
/.../lib/bigloo/2.3a/bigloo.h -- definitions which are #include'd in the C code.
/.../lib/bigloo/2.3a/libbigloo.a -- library.
/.../lib/bigloo/2.3a/libbigloo_u.a -- library.
~/.bigloorc -- user `runtime-command' configuration file.
/.../.bigloorc -- idem.
SEE ALSObglafile(1), bgljfile(1), bgldepend(1), bglmake(1), bglpp(1), bglprof(1), bgltags(1), bglmco(1), gcc(1), camloo(1), cigloo(1), jigloo(1).
AUTHORManuel SERRANO, Manuel.Serrano [at] inria.fr
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.