blaze-make (1) - Linux Manuals
blaze-make: generate static content from the BlazeBlogger repository
blaze-make - generate static content from the BlazeBlogger repository
SYNOPSISblaze-make [-cpqrtIFPV] [-b directory] [-d directory]
DESCRIPTIONblaze-make reads the BlazeBlogger repository and generates a complete directory tree of static pages, optionally including all blog posts, single pages, browsable yearly and monthly archives, tags and even a RSS feed. This way, you can benefit from most of the features other CMS usually have, but without any additional hosting requirements.
- -b, --blogdir directory
- Specify the directory where the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is the current working directory.
- -d, --destdir directory
- Specify the directory where the generated static content is to be placed. The default option is the current working directory.
- -c, --no-css
- Disable creation of stylesheet.
- -I, --no-index
- Disable creation of index page. This is especially useful for websites with pages only.
- -p, --no-posts
- Disable creation of posts as well as any related pages, i.e. tags and RSS feed. This is especially useful for websites with pages only.
- -P, --no-pages
- Disable creation of pages.
- -t, --no-tags
- Disable support for tags.
- -r, --no-rss
- Disable creation of RSS feed.
- -F, --full-paths
- Enable full paths creation, i.e. always include page names in generated links.
- -q, --quiet
- Avoid displaying messages that are not necessary.
- -V, --verbose
- Display all messages including the list of created files.
- -h, --help
- Display usage information and exit.
- -v, --version
- Display version information and exit.
- BlazeBlogger configuration file.
- BlazeBlogger themes directory.
- BlazeBlogger stylesheets directory.
- BlazeBlogger language files directory.
BUGSTo report bug or even send patch, either add new issue to the project bugtracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. You can also contact the author directly via e-mail.
AUTHORWritten by Jaromir Hradilek <jhradilek [at] gmail.com>.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2009 Jaromir Hradilek
This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.