condor_router_history (1) - Linux Manuals
condor_router_history Display the history for routed jobs
Synopsiscondor_router_history [ -- h ]
condor_router_history [ -- show_records ] [ -- show_iwd ] [ -- age days ] [ -- days days ] [ -- start YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM ]
Descriptioncondor_router_history summarizes statistics for routed jobs over the previous 24 hours. With no command line options, statistics for run time, number of jobs completed, and number of jobs aborted are listed per route (site).
- Display usage information and exit.
- Displays individual records in addition to the summary.
- Include working directory in displayed records.
- Set the ending time of the summary to be days days ago.
- Set the number of days to summarize.
--start YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM
- Set the start time of the summary.
Exit Statuscondor_router_history will exit with a status of 0 (zero) upon success, and non-zero otherwise.
AuthorCenter for High Throughput Computing, University of Wisconsin-Madison
CopyrightCopyright (C) 1990-2015 Center for High Throughput Computing, Computer Sciences Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI. All Rights Reserved. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.