dptest (1) - Linux Man Pages
dptest: test cases for QDBM Depot
[-s] name rnum bnum
dptest read [-wb] name
dptest rcat [-c] name rnum bnum pnum align
dptest combo name
dptest wicked [-c] name rnum
The command `dptest' is a utility for facility test and performance test. Check a database generated by the command or measure the execution time of the command. This command is used in the following format. `name' specifies a database name. `rnum' specifies the number of the records. `bnum' specifies the number of the elements of the bucket array. `pnum' specifies the number of patterns of the keys. `align' specifies the basic size of alignment. `fbpsiz' specifies the size of the free block pool.
- dptest write [-s] name rnum bnum
- Store records with keys of 8 bytes. They change as `00000001', `00000002'...
- dptest read [-wb] name
- Retrieve all records of the database above.
- dptest rcat [-c] name rnum bnum pnum align fbpsiz
- Store records with partway duplicated keys using concatenate mode.
- dptest combo name
- Perform combination test of various operations.
- dptest wicked [-c] name rnum
- Perform updating operations selected at random.
Options feature the following.
: make the file sparse.
-wb : use the function `dpgetwb' instead of the function `dpget'.
-c : perform comparison test with map of Cabin.
This command returns 0 on success, another on failure. The environment variable `QDBMDBGFD' specifies the file descriptor to output the history of updating the variable `dpecode'.
AUTHORQDBM was written by Mikio Hirabayashi <mikio [at] fallabs.com>.