fbgs (1) - Linux Man Pages
fbgs: Poor man's PostScript/pdf viewer for the linux framebuffer console.#
fbgs - Poor man's PostScript/pdf viewer for the linux framebuffer console. # #
DESCRIPTIONFbgs is a simple wrapper script which takes a PostScript (PS) or Portable Document Format (PDF) file as input, renders the pages using gs(1) - GhostScript - into a temporary directory and finally calls fbi(1) to display them.
OPTIONSFbgs understands all fbi(1) options (they are passed through), except: store, list, text, (no)comments, e, (no)edit, (no)backup, (no)preserve, (no)readahead, cachemem, blend.
Additionally you can specify:
- -h, --help
- Print usage info (overwrites fbi option).
- -b, --bell
- Emit a beep when the document is ready.
- -c, --color
- To render the pages in color (default is N&B).
- To get the pages rendered with 100 dpi (default is 75).
- To get the pages rendered with 120 dpi.
- To get the pages rendered with 150 dpi.
n, --resolution n
- To get the pages rendered with n dpi (overwrites fbi option).
number, --firstpage number
- Begins interpreting on the designated page of the document.
number, --lastpage number
- Stops interpreting after the designated page of the document.
password, --password password
- You can use this option if your PDF file requires a password. # #
AUTHORGerd Hoffmann <gerd [at] kraxel.org> # #
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 1999-2012 Gerd Hoffmann <gerd [at] kraxel.org>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.