feynmf (1) - Linux Manuals
feynmf: Process LaTeX files using FeynMF
feynmf - Process LaTeX files using FeynMF
SYNOPSISfeynmf [-hvqncfT] [-t tfm [-t tfm ...]] [-m mode]
DESCRIPTIONThe most complicated part of using the FeynMF style appears to be the proper invocation of Metafont. The feynmf script provides a convenient front end and will automagically invoke Metafont with the proper mode and magnification. It will also avoid cluttering system font directories and offers an option to clean them.
- -h, --help
- Print a short help text.
- -v, --version
- Print the version of feynmf.
- -q, --quiet
- Don't echo the commands being executed.
- -n, --noexec
- Don't execute LaTeX or Metafont.
- -c, --clean
- Offer to delete font files that have accidentally been placed in a system directory by the MakeTeXTFM and MakeTeXPK scripts (these scripts are run by tex (and latex) in the background). This option has only been tested with recent versions of UNIX TeX.
- -f, --force
- Don't ask any questions.
- -T, --notfm
- Don't try to prepare fake ".tfm" files for the first run.
- -t, --tfm tfm
- Don't try guess the names of the ".tfm" files to fake for the first run and use the given name(s) instead. This option can be useful if our incomplete parsing of the LaTeX input files fails.
- -m mode, --mode mode
- Select the METAFONT mode mode. The default is guessed or "localfont" if the guess fails.
- Main LaTeX input files.
- file ...
- Other LaTeX input files that are included by the main file.
AUTHORThorsten Ohl <Thorsten.Ohl [at] Physik.TH-Darmstadt.de>
BUGSThe preparation of ".tfm" files is not foolproof yet, because we can parse TeX files only superficially.
This script has only been tested for recent teTeX distributions of UNIX TeX, though it will probably work with other versions of UNIX TeX. The author will be grateful for portability suggestions, even concerning Borg operating systems, for the benefit of those users that are forced to live with DOS or Windows.