find-repos-of-install (1) - Linux Man Pages
find-repos-of-install: report which Yum repository a package was installed from
NAMEfind-repos-of-install - report which Yum repository a package was installed from
SYNOPSISfind-repos-of-install [options] package1 [package2...]
find-repos-of-install is a program which reports the Yum repository that a specified package was installed from.
- Report program version and exit.
- -h, --help
- Display a help message, and then quit.
- Specify repo ids to query, can be specified multiple times (default is all enabled).
- In addition to the default set, query the given additional repository, even if it is disabled in YUM configuration. Can be used multiple times.
- Do not query the given repository, even if it is enabled in YUM configuration. Can be used multiple times.
- Specify a path or url to a repository (same path as in a baseurl) to add to the repositories for this query. This option can be used multiple times. If you want to view only the pkgs from this repository combine this with --repoid. The repoid for the repository is specified by REPOID.
- -C, --cache
- Tells repoquery to run entirely from YUM cache - does not download any metadata or update the cache. Queries in this mode can fail or give partial/incorrect results if the cache isn't fully populated beforehand with eg "yum makecache".
- Use a temp dir for storing/accessing yum-cache.
Sync anything that is found to the yumdb, if available.
See the Authors file included with this program.
yum.conf (5) http://yum.baseurl.org/