fish_indent (1) - Linux Man Pages
fish_indent: indenter and prettifier
fish_indent -- indenter and prettifier
Descriptionfish_indent is used to indent a piece of fish code. fish_indent reads commands from standard input and outputs them to standard output.
The following options are available:
- -d or --dump dumps information about the parsed fish commands to stderr
- -i or --no-indent do not indent commands; only reformat to one job per line
- -v or --version displays the current fish version and then exits
- --ansi colorizes the output using ANSI escape sequences, appropriate for the current $TERM, using the colors defined in the environment (such as $fish_color_command).
- --html outputs HTML, which supports syntax highlighting if the appropriate CSS is defined. The CSS class names are the same as the variable names, such as fish_color_command