flatpak-make-current (1) - Linux Man Pages
flatpak-make-current: Make a specific version of an app current
flatpak-make-current - Make a specific version of an app current
- flatpak make-current [OPTION...] APP BRANCH
When a new branch is installed it will automatically be made current, so this command is often not needed.
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- Update a per-user installation.
- Update the default system-wide installation.
- Updates a system-wide installation specified by NAME among those defined in /etc/flatpak/installations.d/. Using --installation=default is equivalent to using --system.
- The architecture to make current for. See flatpak --supported-arches for architectures supported by the host.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print OSTree debug information during command processing.