freecolor (1) - Linux Man Pages
freecolor: Display amount of free and used memory graphically
NAMEfreecolor - Display amount of free and used memory graphically
DESCRIPTIONfreecolor displays the total amount of free and used physical and swap memory in the system as a colored bargraph on the command line.
- Display the amount of memory in bytes.
- Display the amount of memory in kilobytes. This is the default.
- Display the amount of memory in megabytes.
- Display the output in old format, the only difference being this option will disable the display of the "buffer adjusted" line.
- Continuously display the result delay seconds apart. You may actually specify any floating point number for delay, usleep(3) is used for microsecond resolution delay times.
- Display a line showing the column totals.
- Display version information.
- memory information
AUTHORSWritten by Roy Keene.
REPORTING BUGSPlease send bug reports to