frepple (1) - Linux Man Pages
frepple: open source production planning and scheduling
frepple - open source production planning and scheduling
FrePPLe is an open source production planning and scheduling application.
This program reads XML input data, and also embeds a Python interpeter to
execute instructions in the Python language.
The input data can be provided in the following ways:
- Passing one or more XML files.
- Passing one or more directories as arguments.
The program will process all files with the extension '.xml' found
in the directories in alphabetical order.
- Passing one or more Python files with the extension '.py'.
The Python commands are executed in the embedded interpreter.
- When passing no file or directory arguments, input will be read
from the standard input. XML data can be redirected or piped to the
- -validate -v
Validate the xml input for correctness.
- -check -c
Only validate the input, without executing the content.
- -? -h -help
Optionally points to a directory where the initialization
files will be searched.
- ./init.xml $FREPPLE_HOME/init.xml /usr/share/frepple/init.xml
XML data automatically loaded upon startup. The first file with the name
init.xml in the above sequence is processed.
- ./frepple.xsd $FREPPLE_HOME/frepple.xsd /usr/share/frepple/frepple.xsd
XML Schema definition for validation of the XML input data. The first file
with the name frepple.xsd in the above sequence is processed.
- ./init.py $FREPPLE_HOME/init.py /usr/share/frepple/init.py
Python commands executed automatically upon startup. The first file with the name
init.py in the above sequence is processed.
0 when successful, non-zero in case of errors
is developed as Open Source under the AGPL license, v3 or later.
The authors and contributors are listed on http://frepple.com.