git-http-fetch (1) - Linux Man Pages
git-http-fetch: Download from a remote Git repository via HTTP
git-http-fetch - Download from a remote Git repository via HTTP
git http-fetch [-c] [-t] [-a] [-d] [-v] [-w filename] [--recover] [--stdin] <commit> <url>
Downloads a remote Git repository via HTTP.
- Either the hash or the filename under [URL]/refs/ to pull.
-a, -c, -t
- These options are ignored for historical reasons.
- Report what is downloaded.
- Writes the commit-id into the filename under $GIT_DIR/refs/<filename> on the local end after the transfer is complete.
Instead of a commit id on the command line (which is not expected in this case),
expects lines on stdin in the format
- Verify that everything reachable from target is fetched. Used after an earlier fetch is interrupted.
Part of the git(1) suite