glxinfo (1) - Linux Manuals
glxinfo: show information about the GLX implementation
glxinfo - show information about the GLX implementation
DESCRIPTIONThe glxinfo program shows information about the OpenGL and GLX implementations running on a given X display.
The information includes details about the server- and client-side GLX implementation, the OpenGL and GLU implementations as well as a list of available GLX visuals.
- Print visuals info in verbose form.
- Print verbose table.
- -display display
- Specify the X display to interrogate.
- Print usage information.
- Force an indirect rendering context.
- Find the "best" visual and print its number.
- Print interesting OpenGL limits.
AUTHORglxinfo was written by Brian Paul <brian.paul [at] tungstengraphics.com>.
This manual page was written by Thierry Reding <thierry [at] gilfi.de>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).