gpodder (1) - Linux Manuals
gpodder: A Media aggregator and Podcast catcher
NAMEgpodder - A Media aggregator and Podcast catcher
DESCRIPTIONgPodder enables you to subscribe to RSS feeds and download podcast episodes from these feeds.
Downloaded podcasts can either be synchronized to portable MP3 players (including iPods) or played back on the user's desktop.
See gpo(1) for the command-line interface.
- show program's version number and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --verbose
- Print debugging output to stdout
- -m, --maemo
- Start the Maemo 4 user interface
- -f, --fremantle
- Start the Maemo 5 user interface
- -s URL, --subscribe=URL
Subscribe to the given URL