gprocessor (1) - Linux Man Pages
gprocessor: Gnash SWF Processor
Command to display
gprocessor manual in Linux:
$ man 1 gprocessor
gprocessor - Gnash SWF Processor
gprocessor (options)... (file)...
Gprocessor is a debugging tool for SWF files, a companion to
Gnash. It is most often used for debugging and running testcases,
as it is equivalant to running Gnash with no graphic
output. This tool is primarily used by Gnash developers, or anyone
who wishes to run the Gnash test cases.
Print usage info.
Write a .gsc file with preprocessed info, for each input file.
Be verbose about movie parsing.
Be verbose about ActionScript.
- -d [ms]
Milliseconds delay between advances (0 by default). If '-1'
the delay will be computed from the FPS.
- -f [frames]
Allow the given number of frame advancements. If 0, keep advancing
until some other stop condition is encountered (default).
- -r [times]
Allow the given number of complete runs. If 0, keep looping
indefinitely. Default is 1 (end as soon as the
last frame is reached).
Pages related to gprocessor
- gprof (1) - display call graph profile data
- gpre (1) - Firebird source pre-processor
- gpredict (1) - real-time satellite tracking and orbit prediction program
- gpac (1) - MPEG-4 Systems Framework and Software Development Kit
- gpasm (1) - GNU PIC assembler
- gpasswd (1) - administer /etc/group and /etc/gshadow