happrox (1) - Linux Man Pages
happrox: returns a simplified triangulation of a set of points using algorithm III of Garland and Heckbert (1995).
SYNOPSIShapprox [OPTIONS] < [input.pgm|input] > output.gts
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the happrox command.
OPTIONSThis program follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -n N, --number=N
- Stop the refinement process if the number of vertices is larger than N.
- -c C, --cost=C
- Stop the refinement process if the cost of insertion of a vertex is smaller than C.
- -f, --flat
- Input is a flat file with three x,y,z columns (default is PGM file).
- -r Z, --relative=Z
- Use relative height cost for all heights larger than Z.
- -k, --keep
- Keep enclosing triangle.
- -C, --closed
- Close the surface.
- -l, --log
- Log evolution of cost.
- -v, --verbose
- Display surface statistics.
- -h, --help
Display the help and exit.
AUTHORhapprox was written by Stephane Popinet <popinet [at] users.sourceforge.net>.
This manual page was written by Ruben Molina <rmolina [at] udea.edu.co>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).