ipa-moddelegation (1) - Linux Man Pages
ipa-moddelegation: Modify an existing delegation
NAMEipa-moddelegation - Modify an existing delegation
SYNOPSISipa-moddelegation [OPTION]... name
DESCRIPTIONModifies an existing delegation named name.
- -a, --attributes=ATTRIBUTES
- A comma-separated list of the the SM]attributes that may be written by the source group. This list of attributes replaces the list in the existing delegation.
- -s, --source=SOURCE
- The name of the group that is being granted write permission.
- -t, --target=TARGET
- The name of the group that will be written to.
- -v, --verbose
- Display the XML-RPC request and response for more verbose debugging output.
EXIT STATUS0 if the delegation was updated successfully
1 if an error occurred
2 if no matching delegation was found