ipetoipe (1) - Linux Manuals
ipetoipe: Convert between Ipe file formats
ipetoipe - Convert between Ipe file formats
SYNOPSISipetoipe ( -pdf | -eps | -ps | -xml ) [ -export ] [ -from page ] [ -to page ] [ -noshading ] [ -lastview ] input-file output-file
ipetoipe converts between the various Ipe file formats.
- convert to PDF format
- convert to EPS (encapsulated Postscript) format
- convert to Postscript format
- convert to XML format
do not include Ipe markup in the output file.
Warning: this means that Ipe will not be able to read the resulting output file.
- -from and -to
- restrict exporting to PDF to this page range. This only works in conjunction with the -export option.
- do not shade the background of PDF output (if a shading has been defined in the document's style sheet).
- create a Postscript/PDF page only for the last view of each Ipe page. This is often convenient for making handouts for slides used in a presentation.
- run Latex even for XML output. This has the effect of including the dimensions of each text object in the XML file.
- do not use any color commands in Postscript output. This is useful if you are preparing a manuscript for publication where the publisher checks that the figures are grayscale only. Note that this option doesn't actually verify that the figure contains no color (a figure using color processed with this option will cause a Postscript error when displayed).
update all style sheets in the document from external style sheet
files in the current directory. The external file's name must
match the name of the style sheet and have the extension 'isy'.
ipetoipe respects the following environment variables:
the directory where ipetoipe runs Pdflatex.
the name of the Pdflatex executable. If Pdflatex is on your path, the
when running Pdflatex, Ipe prepends both the current directory (where
Ipe was started) as the directory containing the current document to
the TEXINPUTS environment variable.
REPORTING BUGSPlease report bugs using Ipe bugzilla at http://tclab.kaist.ac.kr/ipe/bugzilla.html
SEE ALSOMore information about Ipe can be found in The Ipe Manual, which can be found in /usr/share/doc/ipe/manual.html or in pdf format in /usr/share/doc/ipe/manual.pdf.