jbig2dec (1) - Linux Man Pages
jbig2dec: File format converter specialized in JBIG2 decoding
SYNOPSISjbig2dec [options] file.jbig2
jbig2dec [options] global-stream page-stream
DESCRIPTIONThe jbig2dec command converts JBIG2 files to png or pbm files.
When passed a single file argument it is interpreted as a JBIG2 file stream, with either sequential or random-access organization.
When passed two stream arguments, they are interpreted as the global and page-specific portions of an embedded organzation, as used in PDF. If a particular page references no global segment stream, /dev/null can be passed for the global-stream argument to request the embedded parser.
OPTIONSThe options are as follows:
- -o file
- Store the decoded output in file. Defaults to the input with a different extension. Set to - for standard output.
- -t type
- Force a particular output file format. Supported are png and pbm.
- -d or --dump
- Print the structure of the JBIG2 file rather than explicitly decoding it.
- Print a hash of the decoded document.
- -q or --quiet
- Suppress warnings and other diagnostic output.
- -v or --verbose
- Report additional information about the decoding process. Pass just -v for information about the file as it's being decoded. This is the same as --verbose=2. Pass --verbose=3 or higher for debugging information.
- Show program version information.
- -h or --help
Show usage summary.
AUTHORjbig2-dev <jbig2-dev [at] ghostscript.com> This manpage was initially written by Sebastian Rasmussen <sebras [at] hotmail.com> for jbig2dec and the Debian Project.