mlmmj-send (1) - Linux Manuals
mlmmj-send: send mail to a mailinglist or similar
NAMEmlmmj-send - send mail to a mailinglist or similar
SYNOPSISmlmmj-send [-L /path/to/list | -l listctrl] -m /path/to/mail [-a] [-D] [-F] [-h] [-o] [-r] [-R] [-s] [-T] [-V]
- -a: Don't archive the mail
- -D: Don't delete the mail after it's sent
- -F: What to use as MAIL FROM:
- -h: This help
- -l: List control variable.
- -L: Full path to list directory
- -m: Full path to mail file
- -o: Address to omit from distribution (normal mail only)
- -r: Relayhost IP address (defaults to 127.0.0.1)
- -R: What to use as Reply-To: header
- -s: Subscribers file name
- -T: What to use as RCPT TO:
- -V: Print version
The only option that is not self explanatory is the -l list control option:
'1' means 'send a single mail'
This is used together with -F and -T to send one mail to one recipient.
'2' means 'mail to moderators'
Used for sending mails to the moderators of a list.
'3' means 'resend failed list mail'
'4' means 'send to file with recipients'
'5' means 'bounceprobe'
'6' means 'single listmail to single recipient'
BUGSThis manual page is very scarce documentation of the mlmmj-send binary. The reason for this is that it's really not supposed to be used by any human, but only supposed to be invoked from other mlmmj binaries. So in case more documentation is needed, please read the source.
AUTHORSThis manual page was written by the following persons:
- Søren Boll Overgaard <boll [at] debian.org> (based on html2man output)
- Mads Martin Jørgensen <mmj [at] mmj.dk>