mm3d (1) - Linux Man Pages
mm3d: Misfit Model 3D
NAMEmm3d - Misfit Model 3D
SYNOPSISmm3d [options] files...
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the mm3d command.
mm3d is an OpenGL-based 3D model editor that works with triangle-based models. It supports multi-level undo, skeletal animations, simple texturing, scripting, command-line batch processing, and a plugin system for adding new model and image filters. Complete online help is included. It is designed to be easy to use and easy to extend with plugins and scripts.
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files.
- -h, --help
- Print command line help and exit
- -v, --version
- Print version information and exit
- -b, --batch
- Batch mode (exit after processing command line)
- -s, --save
- Save command line changes to model files
- --convert [format]
- Save models to format [format]
- Disable all plugins
- --no-plugin [foo]
- Disable plugin [foo]
- Display system information (for bug reports)
- Display debug messages in console
- Display warning messages in console
- Display error messages in console
- Do not display debug messages in console
- Do not display warning messages in console
- Do not display error messages in console
AUTHORmm3d was written by Kevin Worcester.
This manual page was written by G[:u]rkan Seng[:u]n <gurkan [at] linuks.mine.nu>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).