munin-run (1) - Linux Man Pages
munin-run: A program to run Munin plugins from the command line
munin-run - A program to run Munin plugins from the command line
SYNOPSISmunin-run [options] <plugin> [ config | autoconf | snmpconf | suggest ]
DESCRIPTIONmunin-run is a script to run Munin plugins from the command-line. It's useful when debugging plugins, as they are run in the same conditions as they are under munin-node.
- --config <configfile>
- Use <file> as configuration file. [/etc/munin/munin-node.conf]
- --servicedir <dir>
- Use <dir> as plugin dir. [/etc/munin/plugins/]
- --sconfdir <dir>
- Use <dir> as plugin configuration dir. [/etc/munin/plugin-conf.d/]
- --sconffile <file>
- Use <file> as plugin configuration. Overrides sconfdir. [undefined]
- Only run plugins owned by root and check permissions. [disabled]
- View this help message.
- Print debug messages. Debug messages are sent to STDOUT and are prefixed with ``#'' (this makes it easier for other parts of munin to use munin-run and still have --debug on). Only errors go to STDERR.
- Plugin debug. Sets the environment variable MUNIN_DEBUG to 1 so that plugins may enable debugging. [disabled]
- Show version information.
/etc/munin/munin-node.conf /etc/munin/plugins/* /etc/munin/plugin-conf.d/* /var/run/munin/munin-node.pid /var/log/munin/munin-node.log
VERSIONThis is munin-run (munin-node) v2.0.29
AUTHORSAudun Ytterdal, Jimmy Olsen, Tore Anderson, Nicolai Langfeldt.
BUGSPlease see <http://munin-monitoring.org/report/1>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2002-2009 Audun Ytterdal, Jimmy Olsen, Tore Anderson, Nicolai Langfeldt / Linpro AS.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This program is released under the GNU General Public License
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials