nspr-config (1) - Linux Manuals
nspr-config: Return meta information about nspr libraries
nspr-config - Return meta information about nspr libraries
- nspr-config [--prefix] [--exec-prefix] [--includedir] [--libs] [--cflags] [--libdir] [--version]
- Returns the top level system directory under which the nspr libraries are installed.
- Returns the top level system directory under which any nspr binaries would be installed.
- Returns the path to the directory were the nspr headers are installed.
- Returns the upstream version of nspr in the form major_version-minor_version-patch_version.
- Returns the compiler linking flags.
- Returns the compiler include flags.
- Returns the path to the directory were the nspr libraries are installed.
The following example will query for both include path and linkage flags:
/usr/bin/nspr-config --cflags --libs
The NSPR liraries were written and maintained by developers with Netscape, Red Hat, Sun, Oracle, Mozilla, and Google.
Licensed under the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.