papi_multiplex_cost (1) - Linux Man Pages
papi_multiplex_cost: papi_multiplex_cost utility.
papi_multiplex_cost - papi_multiplex_cost utility.
papi_multiplex_cost - computes execution time costs for basic PAPI operations on multiplexed EventSets.
papi_multiplex_cost is a PAPI utility program that computes the min / max / mean / std. deviation of execution times for PAPI start/stop pairs and for PAPI reads on multiplexed eventsets. This information provides the basic operating cost to a user's program for collecting hardware counter data. Command line options control display capabilities.
- -m < Min number of events to test >
- -x < Max number of events to test >
- -k, Do not time kernel multiplexing
- -s, Do not ime software multiplexed EventSets
- -t THREASHOLD, Test with THRESHOLD iterations of counting loop.
There are no known bugs in this utility. If you find a bug, it should be reported to the PAPI Mailing List at ptools-perfapi [at] ptools.org.