pdc_client (1) - Linux Man Pages
pdc_client: work with a PDC instance
NAMEpdc_client - work with a PDC instance
SYNOPSISpdc_client -s SERVER [OPTIONS...]
DESCRIPTIONpdc_client provides access a given PDC instance for reading and writing data. If you have a Kerberos ticket, it will automatically obtain an access token.
- -s, --server=SERVER
- Set which URL to connect to. There are shortcuts available for RedHat hosted instances (prod, stage, qa, dev). The server URL needs to include path to the API root (usually /rest_api/v1/). This argument is always required.
- -x, --request=METHOD
- Select which method to perform on the resource. This maps directly to HTTP methods, so GET, POST, PUT, PATCH and DELETE are available. Default is GET.
- -r, --resource=RESOURCE
- Select which resource to manipulate. If omitted, a list of available resource is printed. For accessing a single instance of a resource, specify RESOURCE_NAME/INSTANCE_ID. The instance identifier depends on what resource you are operating on.
- -d, --data=DATA
- Specify data to be sent to the server. The data must be formatted as JSON.
- -f, --file=FILE
- Like -d, but reads data from file instead of command line argument. If FILE is specified as -, standard input will be read. Only one of -d and -f can be used simultaneously.
- -t, --traceback
- Print traceback information in case of an error.
- Show details about performed requests.
- Site-wide host configuration file. Has to be valid JSON.
- Personal host configuration file which overrides identical keys from site-wide configuration file.
BUGSIf you find a bug in the client, report at