pdfcrack (1) - Linux Man Pages
pdfcrack: Password recovery tool for PDF-files
NAMEpdfcrack - Password recovery tool for PDF-files
SYNOPSISpdfcrack [ -f ] FILE [OPTION]...
DESCRIPTIONPDFCrack is a tool for recovering passwords and content from PDF-files.
If aborted with Ctrl-C or by receiving a SIGINT signal, pdfcrack will automatically save current position. The position will be saved in a file called savedstate.sav in current working directory.
- perform benchmark and exit
- Use the characters in STRING as charset
- -w, --wordlist=FILE
- Use FILE as source of passwords to try
- -n, --minpw=INTEGER
- Skip trying passwords shorter than INTEGER -m, --maxpw=INTEGER
- Stop when reaching this INTEGER passwordlength
- -l, --loadstate=FILE
Continue from the state saved in FILE
- Work with the ownerpassword
- Work with the userpassword (default)
- Give userpassword to speed up breaking ownerpassword (implies -o)
- Run quietly
- -s, --permutate
- Try permutating the passwords (currently only supports switching first character to uppercase)
- Print version and exit
REPORTING BUGSVia e-mail to Henning Noren <confusion42 [at] users.sourceforge.net> or report on project page at http://pdfcrack.sourceforge.net/
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2009 Henning Noren <confusion42 [at] users.sourceforge.net>
This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.