pic2graph (1) - Linux Man Pages
pic2graph: convert a PIC diagram into a cropped image
pic2graph - convert a PIC diagram into a cropped image
SYNOPSIS[ -unsafe ] [ -format output-format ] [ -eqn delimiters ] [convert-arguments] --help -v --version
DESCRIPTIONpic2graph reads a pic(1) program from the standard input and writes an image file, by default in Portable Network Graphics (PNG) format, to the standard output. It furthermore translates eqn(1) constructs, so it can be used for generating images of mathematical formulae.
The input PIC code should not be wrapped with the .PS and .PE macros that normally guard it within groff(1) documents.
Arguments not recognized by pic2graph are passed to the ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick program convert(1). By specifying these, you can give your image a border, set the image's pixel density, or perform other useful transformations.
- -eqn delimiters
- Use delimiters as the opening and closing characters that delimit eqn directives; the default is "$$". The option argument delimiters should be a two-character string, but an empty string ("") is accepted as a directive to disable eqn processing.
- -format output-format
- Write the image in output-format, which must be understood by convert; the default is PNG.
- Display a usage message and exit.
- Run groff in unsafe mode, enabling the PIC command sh to execute arbitrary Unix shell commands. The groff default is to forbid this.
- --version Display version information and exit.
- TMPDIR TMP TEMP These environment variables are searched in the given order to determine the directory where temporary files will be created. If none are set, /tmp is used.