pmdamysql (1) - Linux Manuals
pmdamysql: MySQL database PMDA
NAMEpmdamysql - MySQL database PMDA
DESCRIPTIONpmdamysql is a Performance Co-Pilot PMDA which extracts live performance data from a running MySQL database.
INSTALLATIONpmdamysql uses a configuration file from (in this order):
This file can contain overridden values (Perl code) for the settings listed at the start of pmdamysql.pl, namely:
- database name (see DBI(3) for details)
- database username
Once this is setup, you can access the names and values for the mysql performance metrics by doing the following as root:
To uninstall, do the following as root:
Binary Status values in textSome of the status values are in the form of YES/NO or ON/OFF.
Since these cannot be interpreted by tools like pmie(1), they have been duplicated with a _num extension and the values of 1 (YES/ON) or 0 (NO/OFF).
- configuration file for all PCP database monitors
- configuration file for pmdamysql
- installation script for the pmdamysql agent
- undo installation script for the pmdamysql agent
- default log file for error messages from pmdamysql