psmandup (1) - Linux Man Pages
psmandup: print duplex on non duplex printers
psmandup - print duplex on non duplex printers
- -h, --help
- display this help and exit
- -v, --version
- display version information and exit
- -q, --quiet
- don't print informational messages
- -o, --output=FILE
- save result in FILE. If FILE is `-', send to stdout
- -n, --no-fix
- don't call fixps to fix PS problems in FILE
- -f, --front
- output only the front pages (recto) on the regular tray
- -b, --back
- output only the back pages (verso) on the manual feed tray
Produced output is meant for PS level 2 printers which don't support Duplex printing, but support Manual Feed. Once the first set of pages is printed (odd pages), manual feed is asked: introduce the odd pages to print the even pages on the other side.
Because there is usually a short time out for manually fed jobs, you should really be next to the printer. If ever the time out expired, use the option -b to send only the missing part.
Environment variables FIXPS, PSSELECT and PSSET, if defined, are used to find the tools.
News, updates and documentation: http://www.inf.enst.fr/~demaille/a2ps/
AUTHORWritten by Akim Demaille.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bug-a2ps [at] gnu.org>
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 1998-1999 Akim Demaille, Miguel Santana
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.