qmqp-sink (1) - Linux Man Pages
qmqp-sink - parallelized QMQP test server
SYNOPSISqmqp-sink [-46cv] [-x time] [inet:][host]:port backlog
DESCRIPTIONqmqp-sink listens on the named host (or address) and port. It receives messages from the network and throws them away. The purpose is to measure QMQP client performance, not protocol compliance. Connections can be accepted on IPv4 or IPv6 endpoints, or on UNIX-domain sockets. IPv4 and IPv6 are the default. This program is the complement of the qmqp-source(1) program.
Note: this is an unsupported test program. No attempt is made to maintain compatibility between successive versions.
- Support IPv4 only. This option has no effect when Postfix is built without IPv6 support.
- Support IPv6 only. This option is not available when Postfix is built without IPv6 support.
- Display a running counter that is updated whenever a delivery is completed.
- Increase verbosity. Specify -v -v to see some of the QMQP conversation.
- -x time
- Terminate after time seconds. This is to facilitate memory leak testing.
LICENSEThe Secure Mailer license must be distributed with this software.
Wietse Venema IBM T.J. Watson Research P.O. Box 704 Yorktown Heights, NY 10598, USA Wietse Venema Google, Inc. 111 8th Avenue New York, NY 10011, USA
qmqp-source(1), QMQP message generator