reporter-rhtsupport (1) - Linux Manuals
reporter-rhtsupport: Reports problem to RHTSupport.
reporter-rhtsupport - Reports problem to RHTSupport.
reporter-rhtsupport [-v] [-c CONFFILE] [-F FMTFILE] [-u -C UR_CONFFILE] -d DIR
The tool reads problem directory DIR. Then it logs in to RHTSupport and creates a new case.
The tool can be configured to submit an uReport to RHTSupport together with creating a new case.
The URL to new case is printed to stdout and recorded in reported_to element in DIR.
If not specified, CONFFILE defaults to /etc/libreport/plugins/rhtsupport.conf.
Option -t uploads FILEs to the already created case on RHTSupport site. The case ID is retrieved from directory specified by -d DIR. If problem data in DIR was never reported to RHTSupport, upload will fail.
Option -tCASE uploads FILEs to the case CASE on RHTSupport site. -d DIR is ignored.
Configuration file lines should have PARAM = VALUE format. The parameters are:
- Login to RHTSupport account.
- Password to RHTSupport account.
- HTTP(S) address. (default: m[blue]https://api.access.redhat.com/rsm)
- Use yes/true/on/1 to verify server's SSL certificate. (default: yes)
- Use yes/true/on/1 to enable submitting uReport together wit creating a new case. (default: no)
Integration with ABRT events
reporter-rhtsupport can be used as an ABRT reporter. Example fragment for /etc/libreport/report_event.conf:
# Report Python crashes EVENT=report_RHTSupport analyzer=Python reporter-rhtsupport -d . -c /etc/libreport/plugins/rhtsupport.conf
- Path to problem directory.
- Path to configuration file.
- Upload FILEs to the already created case on RHTSupport site.
- Submit uReport together with creating a new case.
- Configuration file for submitting uReports.
- Formatting file for a new case.
- Readonly default configuration files.
- Configuration file.