retrace-server-interact (1) - Linux Man Pages
retrace-server-interact: use Retrace server's chroot for interactive debugging.
retrace-server-interact - use Retrace server's chroot for interactive debugging.
- Jump to a shell. Not available if mock chroot is not used. This is the case of vmcores from the same architecture as host system.
- Run GDB, load executable and coredump and jump to prompt. Only available for binary crashes (coredumps).
- Run Crash, load vmcore and vmlinux and jump to prompt. Only available for kernel crashes (vmcores).
- Display help and exit.
- Use the chroot as privileged user.
- • Michal Toman <m[blue]_mtoman [at] redhat.com_m>
_mtoman [at] redhat.com_
- mailto:_mtoman [at] redhat.com_