rlmgr (1) - Linux Man Pages
rlmgr: administration utility for QDBM Relic
rlmgr - administration utility for QDBM Relic
SYNOPSISrlmgr create name
rlmgr store [-kx] [-vx|-vf] [-insert] name key val
rlmgr delete [-kx] name key
rlmgr fetch [-kx] [-ox] [-n] name key
rlmgr list [-ox] name
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the rlmgr commands.
rlmgr is a utility for debugging Relic and its applications. It features editing and checking of a database. It can be used for database applications with shell scripts. This command is used in the above format. name specifies a database name. key specifies the key of a record. val specifies the value of a record.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the file:///usr/share/doc/qdbm-doc/spex.html#reliccli.
- treat key as a binary expression of hexadecimal notation.
- treat val as a binary expression of hexadecimal notation.
- read the value from a file specified with val.
- specify the storing mode for `DBM_INSERT'.
- treat the output as a binary expression of hexadecimal notation.
- do not output the tailing newline.
AUTHORQDBM was written by Mikio Hirabayashi <mikio [at] fallabs.com>.
This manual page was written by Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai [at] debian.or.jp>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).