sane-config (1) - Linux Man Pages
sane-config: get information about the installed version of libsane
sane-config - get information about the installed version of libsane
SYNOPSISsane-config [--prefix] [--exec-prefix] [--libs] [--cflags] [--ldflags] [--version] [--help [OPTION]]
OPTIONSsane-config accepts the following options (you can't use more than one option at the same time):
- Print the currently installed version of libsane on the standard output.
- --help OPTION
- Print a short usage message. If OPTION is specified, help for that option (e.g. --libs) is printed (if available).
- Print the additional libraries that are necessary to link a SANE frontend to libsane.
- Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a SANE frontend to libsane.
- Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a SANE frontend.
- Print the prefix used during compilation of libsane.
- Print the exec-prefix used during compilation of libsane.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Julien BLACHE <jblache [at] debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.