tap2deb (1) - Linux Man Pages
tap2deb: create Debian packages which wrap .tap files
NAMEtap2deb - create Debian packages which wrap .tap files
DESCRIPTIONCreate a ready to upload Debian package in ".build"
- -u, --unsigned
- do not sign the Debian package
- -t, --tapfile <tapfile>
- Build the application around the given .tap (default twistd.tap)
- -y, --type <type>
- The configuration has the given type . Allowable types are tap, source, xml and python. The first three types are mktap output formats, while the last one is a manual building of application (see twistd(1), the -y option).
- -p, --protocol <protocol>
- The name of the protocol this will be used to serve. This is intended as a part of the description. Default is the name of the tapfile, minus any extensions.
- -d, --debfile <debfile>
- The name of the debian package. Default is 'twisted-'+protocol.
- -V, --set-version <version>
- The version of the Debian package. The default is 1.0
- -e, --description <description>
- The one-line description. Default is uninteresting.
- -l, --long_description <long_description>
- A multi-line description. Default is explanation about this being an automatic package created from tap2deb.
- -m, --maintainer <maintainer>
- The maintainer, as "Name Lastname <email address>". This will go in the meta-files, as well as be used as the id to sign the package.
- Output version information and exit.
AUTHORWritten by Moshe Zadka, based on twistd's help messages
REPORTING BUGSTo report a bug, visit http://twistedmatrix.com/bugs/
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2000-2008 Twisted Matrix Laboratories.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.