tcatest (1) - Linux Man Pages
tcatest: test cases of the abstract database API
The command `tcatest' is a utility for facility test and performance test. This command is used in the following format. `name' specifies the database name. `rnum' specifies the number of iterations. `tnum' specifies the number of transactions.
tcatest write namernum
- Store records with keys of 8 bytes. They change as `00000001', `00000002'...
tcatest read name
- Retrieve all records of the database above.
tcatest remove name
- Remove all records of the database above.
tcatest rcat namernum
- Store records with partway duplicated keys using concatenate mode.
tcatest misc namernum
- Perform miscellaneous test of various operations.
tcatest wicked namernum
- Perform updating operations of list and map selected at random.
tcatest compare nametnumrnum
- Perform comparison test of database schema.
This command returns 0 on success, another on failure.
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials