ttf2afm (1) - Linux Man Pages
NAMEttf2afm - utility to generate AFM files for TrueType fonts
SYNOPSISttf2afm [OPTIONS] FONTFILE
ttf2afm is used to generate Adobe Font Metrics (AFM) files for TrueType (TTF) fonts to allow them to be used with TeX.
ttf2afm takes the name of a TrueType font file as a required argument. It may also take one or more options from the list below (-i and -u are mutually exclusive).
- force printing glyph names in form `index'decnum
- force printing glyph names in form `uni'hexnum
- -c name
- write encoding tables to file name.eMN, where M is the platform ID and N is the encoding ID
- print program version
- -e enc
- encode AFM output using encoding vector from enc
- -o outfile
- output to file outfile instead of standard output
- -m num
- use Unicode mapping num in the font
Platform numbers can be one of
- Apple Unicode
Encodings can be
- Roman (if platform is Macintosh)
- Symbol (if platform is Microsoft)
- Unicode (if platform is Microsoft)
Send bug reports to <pdftex [at] tug.org> (public mailing list).
ttf2afm is part of pdfTeX and was written by Han The Thanh.
This manual page was originally written by C.M. Connelly, for the Debian GNU/Linux system, and updated by Karl Berry and others.