vidalia (1) - Linux Man Pages
vidalia: Controller GUI for tor
DESCRIPTIONVidalia allows you to start and stop Tor, view the status of Tor at a glance, and monitor Tor's bandwidth usage. Vidalia also makes it easy to contribute to the Tor network by helping you setup a Tor server, if you wish. To find more information about what Tor is and how to use it, see the Tor homepage: https://www.torproject.org/
OPTIONS-help Displays this usage message and exits.
- Resets ALL stored Vidalia settings.
- -datadir <directory>
- Sets Vidalia's datadir to <directory>
- -pidfile <directory/pidfile>
- Sets Vidalia's pidfile to <directory/pidfile>
- -logfile <file>
- Sets the name and location of Vidalia's log file. If this option is specified without a loglevel, the default level of 'notice' will be used.
- -loglevel [debug|info|notice|warn|error]
- Sets the verbosity of Vidalia's logging. If this option is specified without a logfile, the log messages will be printed to stdout.
- -style <directory>
- Sets Vidalia's interface style. [Windows|Motif|CDE|Plastique]
- -lang <langcode>
Sets Vidalia's language. Run Vidalia with the -help option to see a list
of available language codes.
AUTHORSMatt Edman <edmanm [at] vidalia-project.net>
Justin Hipple <hipplej [at] vidalia-project.net>
This manpage was written by Alexander Wirt <formorer [at] debian.org> for the Debian Distribution (but may be used by others).
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.