zarafa-gateway (1) - Linux Manuals
zarafa-gateway: Start the Zarafa IMAP/POP3 Gateway.
zarafa-gateway - Start the Zarafa IMAP/POP3 Gateway.
- zarafa-gateway [OPTION...]
The default settings of the gateway program are defined in zarafa-gateway.cfg(5).
Various options are possible. None of these options are required.
--config, -c gateway.cfg
Specify the location of the gateway.cfg file. If the gateway.cfg file is not specified, the gateway will continue using its default settings.
--host, -h path
- Connect to the Zarafa server through path, e.g. file:///path/to/socket. Default: file:///var/run/zarafa. Overrides the config file setting.
- Run in the foreground. Normally the gateway will daemonize and run in the background.
- When unknown options exists in the configuration file the gateway will report an error and shutdown. Pass this option to ignore unknown options so the gateway will start.
The following signals can be sent to the zarafa-gateway process:
When the HUP signal is received, some options from the configuration file are reloaded. The reloadable options are listed in the
Also, when using log_method = file, the logfile will be closed and a new logfile will be opened. You can use this signal in your logrotate system.
- To gracefully let the service exit, the normal TERM signal is used.
To start the gateway:
The gateway process will keep running. You may also use the init.d scripts: