openssl-storeutl (1ssl) - Linux Manuals
openssl-storeutl: STORE utility
openssl-storeutl, storeutl - STORE utility
SYNOPSISopenssl storeutl [-help] [-out file] [-noout] [-passin arg] [-text arg] [-engine id] [-r] [-certs] [-keys] [-crls] [-subject arg] [-issuer arg] [-serial arg] [-alias arg] [-fingerprint arg] [-digest] uri ...
DESCRIPTIONThe storeutl command can be used to display the contents (after decryption as the case may be) fetched from the given URIs.
- Print out a usage message.
- -out filename
- specifies the output filename to write to or standard output by default.
- this option prevents output of the PEM data.
- -passin arg
- the key password source. For more information about the format of arg see the PASS PHRASE ARGUMENTS section in openssl(1).
- Prints out the objects in text form, similarly to the -text output from openssl x509, openssl pkey, etc.
- -engine id
- specifying an engine (by its unique id string) will cause storeutl to attempt to obtain a functional reference to the specified engine, thus initialising it if needed. The engine will then be set as the default for all available algorithms.
- Fetch objects recursively when possible.
- Only select the certificates, keys or CRLs from the given URI. However, if this URI would return a set of names (URIs), those are always returned.
- -subject arg
- Search for an object having the subject name arg. The arg must be formatted as /type0=value0/type1=value1/type2=..., characters may be escaped by \ (backslash), no spaces are skipped.
- -issuer arg
- -serial arg
- Search for an object having the given issuer name and serial number. These two options must be used together. The issuer arg must be formatted as /type0=value0/type1=value1/type2=..., characters may be escaped by \ (backslash), no spaces are skipped. The serial arg may be specified as a decimal value or a hex value if preceded by 0x.
- -alias arg
- Search for an object having the given alias.
- -fingerprint arg
- Search for an object having the given fingerprint.
- The digest that was used to compute the fingerprint given with -fingerprint.
HISTORYopenssl storeutl was added to OpenSSL 1.1.1.
COPYRIGHTCopyright 2016-2018 The OpenSSL Project Authors. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the OpenSSL license (the ``License''). You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can obtain a copy in the file LICENSE in the source distribution or at <https://www.openssl.org/source/license.html>.