openssl-version (1ssl) - Linux Man Pages
openssl-version: print OpenSSL version information
openssl-version, version - print OpenSSL version information
SYNOPSISopenssl version [-help] [-a] [-v] [-b] [-o] [-f] [-p] [-d] [-e]
DESCRIPTIONThis command is used to print out version information about OpenSSL.
- Print out a usage message.
- All information, this is the same as setting all the other flags.
- The current OpenSSL version.
- The date the current version of OpenSSL was built.
- Option information: various options set when the library was built.
- Compilation flags.
- Platform setting.
- OPENSSLDIR setting.
- ENGINESDIR setting.
NOTESThe output of openssl version -a would typically be used when sending in a bug report.
COPYRIGHTCopyright 2000-2017 The OpenSSL Project Authors. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the OpenSSL license (the ``License''). You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can obtain a copy in the file LICENSE in the source distribution or at <https://www.openssl.org/source/license.html>.