Dpkg::Changelog::Entry::Debian (3) - Linux Man Pages
Dpkg::Changelog::Entry::Debian: represents a Debian changelog entry
Dpkg::Changelog::Entry::Debian - represents a Debian changelog entry
DESCRIPTIONThis object represents a Debian changelog entry. It implements the generic interface Dpkg::Changelog::Entry. Only functions specific to this implementation are described below.
- my @items = $entry->get_change_items()
- Return a list of change items. Each item contains at least one line. A change line starting with an asterisk denotes the start of a new item. Any change line like ``[ Raphaël Hertzog ]'' is treated like an item of its own even if it starts a set of items attributed to this person (the following line necessarily starts a new item).
- my @errors = $entry->check_header()
- my @errors = $entry->check_trailer()
- Return a list of errors. Each item in the list is an error message describing the problem. If the empty list is returned, no errors have been found.
- Normalize the content. Strip whitespaces at end of lines, use a single empty line to separate each part.
- my $bool = match_header($line)
- Checks if the line matches a valid changelog header line.
- my $bool = match_trailer($line)
- Checks if the line matches a valid changelog trailing line.
- my @closed_bugs = find_closes($changes)
- Takes one string as argument and finds ``Closes: #123456, #654321'' statements as supported by the Debian Archive software in it. Returns all closed bug numbers in an array.
Version 1.01New functions: match_header(), match_trailer()
Version 1.00Mark the module as public.
AUTHORRaphaël Hertzog <hertzog [at] debian.org>.