Lintian::Processable::Fields::Files (3) - Linux Man Pages
Lintian::Processable::Fields::Files: Lintian interface to .buildinfo or changes file data collection
Lintian::Processable::Fields::Files - Lintian interface to .buildinfo or changes file data collection
use Moo; with 'Lintian::Processable::Fields::Files';
DESCRIPTIONLintian::Processable::Fields::Files provides an interface to data for .buildinfo and changes files. It implements data collection methods specific to .buildinfo and changes files.
Returns a reference to a hash containing information about files listed
in the .buildinfo file. Each hash may have the following keys:
- Name of the file.
- The size of the file in bytes.
- The archive section to which the file belongs.
- The priority of the file.
A hash with the keys being checksum algorithms and the values themselves being
- The result of applying the given algorithm to the file.
- The size of the file as given in the .buildinfo section relating to the given checksum.
AUTHOROriginally written by Adam D. Barratt <adsb [at] debian.org> for Lintian.
SEE ALSOlintian(1), Lintian::Processable